Friday, February 13, 2009

land of the creepy crawlies

In one week I will be visiting my daughter, son, and daughter-in-law in the land of the creepy crawlies! (Scroll down to the pictures when you get to the linked blog.) I am sure that Southern California has some great traits but it will be hard to overcome the creepy crawlies! Have I mentioned that I am terrified of spiders, especially the ones that can kill you or at least make you very ill? Who am I kidding? I cannot stand any creature that has more than two arms and two legs and even some of them frighten me! Full confession: I am also very frightened by the ones without any appendages.

I must be brave. Isn't the first rule of being a parent to not show fear? Or is that the rule when dealing with wild animals? Either way, I think I failed that test!

No comments:

Post a Comment